I have a wonderful friend who’s a great list maker. With her 22 for 2022 list she got me and I’ve made one on my own.
It’s not meant to be a bucket list but more an inspiration to do some great things over the year.
I’m going to check the progress once a month on my NOW-Page.
Here we go!
- Take a beginner bouldering course
- Read 22 books
- Teach my dog Cooper a new trick
- Learning how to play Rock Steady on the drums
- Drawing a comic
- Getting one Health checkup per quarter
- Swim naked in the ocean
- Go jogging 22 times
- Go to the movies 5 times
- Sit in front of a piece of art for 3 hours – inspired by Oliver Burkeman’s book
- Go to the museum 5x
- Go to the opera
- Go to a concert
- Read a classic
- Take a solo day hike
- Do a multi-day hike
- Do a puzzle with at least 500 pieces
- Clean out and reorganize my books
- Take a trip with my parents
- Learn Lullaby of Birdland on the piano
- Write an essay
- Write a haiku every day for 30 days